Enterprise Grade Wi-Fi Systems for Events, Conferences, and Trade Shows.
Slice's Event Wi-Fi system is ideal for:
- Conferences and conventions
- Trade shows
- Event spaces
- Temporary events
- Pop-up shops
- Outdoor and Indoor events
- Events with hundreds or even thousands of attendees
- Breakout sessions or workshops where attendees will require dedicated internet access
- Dead zone event spaces
- Any event requiring short term internet service
When event technology is constantly evolving, those event spaces that can stay ahead of the curve are the ones that flourish. Whatever the size of crowd you're expecting, from a dozen to ten thousand, Slice can assist the event industry with the following capabilities:
- Captive portals add a layer of marketing capabilities to an otherwise untapped channel. Users are met with a fully branded login page upon selecting the event SSID. The portal can be used to deliver targeted messages, downloadable media, advertisements and more.
- Advertising features such as ad overlays, timed injections, and persistent overlays enable event producers to take full control of what’s being advertised to end users. This is an excellent opportunity to collect revenue to displace the cost of deploying an event network.
- Uplink aggregation grants freedom to event producers when shopping for bandwidth. Rather than being limited to one provider, event producers can purchase service from multiple providers and output the bandwidth as one giant pipe.
- Uplink allocation allows the event producer to assign different uplinks for different purposes. For example, a provider with a 99% SLA (service level agreement) can be assigned to an exhibitor for registration or payment processing purposes,while a provider with no SLA can be assigned for amenity Wi-Fi for event attendees. This lets you be guaranteed service for those who absolutely need it, while not having to pay a premium for those who would only see it as a minor benefit.
- Bandwidth allocation ensures even distribution of bandwidth per user. Users will only be able to access bandwidth as defined by the event producer. This eliminates situations where one user accidentally hogs all the available bandwidth by streaming videos or other activities, limiting other users from accessing the internet
- Demographic information collection via portal login allows event producers to collect valuable information from their event attendees for use in future marketing efforts.
- Tiered policies allow different internet experiences for event attendees, exhibitors and event staff.
- Proactive security ensures wrong-doing such as pirating, phishing, hacking, spamming and more is not committed by users on the event network.
- Ability to work with multiple radio providers means events spaces won’t have to replace existing equipment.
Implementing Slice is a no-brainer for event spaces. Being able to not only offer reliable Wi-Fi access but the ability to customize and mold the Wi-Fi & internet as per every event’s requirements, creates an exciting competitive advantage and will attract new clients and guests to the space. Forget added benefits, Slice is a MUST when deploying wired and wireless internet at events for guests, vendors, and sponsors. For more information check out our video and blog article: WiFi At Events: 7 Tips For Event Planners.