Let your foot traffic to generate revenue over WiFi
By 2020 it is predicted that there will be 3 devices connected to the Internet for every person on the Earth, with the majority connected wirelessly.
Developing out the infrastructure to support a connected public is key. The chance to leverage information and connections is what will determine what cities pull ahead, which parks become popular, and what areas will grow. Slice can provide the infrastructure to help you understand your clientele while setting your organization up to benefit from tomorrows technologies.
The bustling sidewalk of a downtown is always a sign of good economic health. One can lay paving stones, plant parks, and light the way, but unless people in your downtown can keep up with whats going on, they can often go indoors to check on whats changing in their city. By offering wireless service downtown you can encourage them to extend that stroll, let overseas travelers find out where else to go, and let folks who would not be able to access high speed internet gain a competitive advantage.
With portals highlighting cultural events or local innovations, your populace can be kept informed and interested in all the work that goes into running a bight, beautiful city.
When you make a memory you can share, the happiness goes that much further. By allowing guests along a boardwalk to stay up to date, you can also provide them with local information about the stores and restaurants in the area, encouraging more dollars to be spent locally. Slice offers an easily customizable portal where you can give daily or even hourly updates, on events, sales, weather information and more.
Being able to scale up and down the amount of wireless coverage in a convention hall is key to managing the flow of information and sales. Slice can offer solutions that will be sure to hit every square foot of your property, making certain no "dead-zones" impact your booth sales, or your customers presentations. Further, by offering each user their own VPN you keep your clients data secure
Our Always-On culture means Always-On, even a picnic with friends becomes a time when you might want to share videos, respond to a critical email, or just collect some gold from your latest game. Providing Wi-Fi service for parks and other common spaces is a great way to encourage people to spend more time there.
Those places where we have hurry up and wait are great opportunities to provide Wi-Fi to a bored populace, and a perfect spot to sell advertising to local business who may want to let regular commuters know about their services.
Office buildings are hubs for both transient visitors and retail locations. The need for WiFi goes beyond the basic offerings available by most providers and the opportunity for revenue generation is one that can only be delivered by Slice. Slice delivers more than just thorough automated network management capabilities for commercial locations; it enables the ability to leverage the property's existing qualities in order to provide added value for guests and retailers while providing revenue opportunities for the property.
Being able to provide consistent coverage throughout the property is invaluable to certain types of business users. Commercial properties with a large population of mobile business users have the ability to collect payment for internet access; delivering necessary value while concurrently recovering funds used to install and maintain the implementation.
Having the ability to feature a branded portal and custom advertising creates opportunities to collect direct advertisement revenue from internal and nearby retail locations. Sponsorships opportunities are supported via Slice's portal and user experiences options and can be sold as template-based solutions or completely custom implementations. Pricing is operator defined and can be adjusted to meet the location's unique requirements.
Additional benefits for commercial office buildings provided by Slice include:
- Uplink aggregation grants freedom to property network operators when choosing a provider. Multiple providers can be selected based on price or reliability and can be output as multiple pipes or even one pipe.
- Uplink allocation allows the network operator to assign different uplinks for different purposes. This functionality essentially allows the building to act as an ISP, distributing bandwidth to its tenants.
- Bandwidth allocation and load balancing ensures even distribution of bandwidth per user. Users will only be able to access bandwidth as defined by the operator. This eliminates situations where one user accidentally hogs all the available bandwidth by streaming videos or other activities, limiting other users from accessing the internet. If there are more concurrent users than planned for, the load balancing feature will adjust the per user limits to support all users fairly.
- Portals deliver targeted messages, downloadable media, advertisements and more, enabling a new marketing and revenue channel.
- Demographic information collection via portal login provides invaluable significance for marketing efforts.
- Tiered policies allow different internet experiences for different levels of users.
- Web history reporting allows transparency into end user browsing history.
- Proactive security ensures wrong-doing such as pirating, phishing , hacking, spamming and more is not committed by users on the network.
- Advertising features such as ad overlays, timed injections and persistent overlays enable the network operator to take full control of what’s being advertised to end users. This is an excellent opportunity to collect revenue to displace the cost of deploying an event network.
- Ability to work with multiple radio providers means the cost of implementation can be significantly reduced.